PATRONS OF DARUL-ULOOM SHAHI
Darul-Uloom Shahi has a great history of ever-lasting services and has been owning the patronage of eminent history-makers, such as:
(1) His Excellency, Qutub-e-Aalam, Maulana Rasheed Ahmad Saheb Gangohi Rah.
(2) His Eminence, Maulana Qazi Muhammad Ismaeel Saheb, Mangalore Rah.
(3) His Eminence, Shaikhul-Hind, Maulana Mahmood Hasan Saheb Deobandi Rah.
(4) His Eminence, Shaikhul-Islam, Maulana Syed Husain Ahmad Saheb, Madani Rah.
(5) His Grace, Shaikhul-Tafseer, Maulana Abdul-Haque Saheb Madani Rah.
(6) His Grace, Fakhrul-Muhadditheen, Maulana Syed Fakhruddin Ahmad Saheb Rah. Moradabad.
(7) His Grace, Maulana Syed Muhammad Miyan Saheb Rah. Deoband.
(8) His Grace, Maulana Muzaffaruddin Saheb Rah Moradabad.
(9) His Grace, Shaikhul-Hadeeth, Maulana Muhammad Zakariya Saheb Muhajir Rah Madani.
(10) His Grace, Ameerul Hind, Fida-e-Millat Maulana Syed Asad Saheb Madni Rah.
(11) His Grace, Maulana Syed Arshad Saheb Madni Mudzillahu Ustad Hadith Darul Uloom Deoband.
Besides the care and counsel of these luminaries, being the administration of this institution in the hands of farseeing, conscious and experienced personalities has also played a prominent part in its progress and development. As a matter of fact, it is largely by their efforts and endeavors that this institution has developed so high and is regarded nowadays as one of the greatest centers of Islamic studies in Asia and is progressing fast and fast. qqq
To Know more about Jamia click here "More"